The Iowa Biodiesel Board is a voluntary, nonprofit membership organization. The IBB is composed of both voting and nonvoting members, and is led by a nine-member board of directors. The Iowa Biodiesel Board of Directors are elected by the voting members of the organization.
The voting members represent five classifications:
- biodiesel producers
- pre-production companies
- pre-production associations
- post-production companies
- post-production associations
Nonvoting members of the IBB are either organizations or individuals that are supportive of the biodiesel industry in Iowa, but not covered by the voting categories of membership.
Benefits of membership include:
- A voice in legislative priorities of Iowa biodiesel industry
- A voice in educational priorities of Iowa biodiesel industry
- Access to timely information on issues that impact the industry
- Access to Members Only site and other resources that will help your business
If you are interested in becoming a member, contact Randy Olson.
Iowa Biodiesel Board
1255 SW Prairie Trail Pkwy
Ankeny, IA 50023
Toll Free 866.683.4172